Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In The Real World

Ok, I graduated all ready...and what's been going on in my life?? I'm still a freelance audio tech and I've been in training to be the relief A-1 for the show Absinthe at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The system isn't that complicated, but learning all the cue's is a whole different story. I've worked on an independent film titled "The Red Herring" that was shot here in Vegas. ADR sync and some sound design. I'm also in the process of producing 3 different albums...working with DJ Stab "Dawn of the DJ", Greg Goodman and my project La Vida Sol. In order to beef up my resume and be taken seriously, I'm attending the next Pro Tools Operators course here in Las Vegas this Oct 13. The date is ironic...isn't it! I'll be posting as much as I can, sharing my experiences in this industry. I hope to have much of the music that I write and produce out there in the world to be heard soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment