Monday, August 29, 2011

EOC WK 7: Keeping it Real


I like that an office space has an open entryway, it gives my clients a feeling that they can relax a bit before an important meeting. That’s why I chose this location just off of E Sahara ave. I never thought of leasing an office space just for meetings before, but I can get used to the fact that it’s all part of being professional. This space costs only $200.00 a day. For that money, I get a professional phone line with an answering service, and a secretary for the 24-hour day. Free domestic long distance with a VIOP telephone set. Voicemail box with a remote access. The furniture in the office space looks very professional. The client’s looks like that they can have a productive meeting and be comfortable at the same time. There is a free concierge service; this is beneficial for the clients who don’t know the area. Free Wi-Fi Internet access. This office space also comes with a kitchen, with complimentary coffee and water service. Leasing this office also comes with shipping and handling services, along with a copy and fax machine. I also like the fact that there is a free on site notary service, just in case if there are any contracts signed they can be completely legal at the end of the meeting. If I can impress a client that has the money for a project, and that client is going to fund it completely I would like it if the client had a feeling of reassurance for giving me the opportunity. This office space offers a lot of impressive amenities that can woo any clientele, giving the impression that I at least have it together on my end to handle any production with a considerable budget. This is a good strategy that will be considered if the opportunity presents itself in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment