Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge


This week’s photo challenge was to take a separate photo and place it so that it looks like we are sitting in a director’s chair using Photoshop. After taking the photo of me sitting down in my friend’s chair, I opened up a new Photoshop file, and then imported my photo onto a new layer. Then I found stock footage of a director’s chair that I liked, and then I imported that photo onto a separate layer. By using the lasso tool in Photoshop I began taking out what I didn’t need in my first photo, basically I separated what was surrounding my physical body. After that mission was accomplished, I just placed that image on the same layer as the director’s chair. Mad the proper adjustments and that mission was accomplished. I added the safari background to state a simple fact, that the creative environment is a hostile one, especially sitting in the director’s chair. Some people may have a horrific experience sitting in that seat, but I like to think that no matter what situation that I’m in I attempt to see the positive side of things. Optimism is a powerful word and it can change one’s perspective. Even if there are lions in your midst, try and stay calm and collective until the craziness passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment